Friday 30 October 2015

Narcissist Love!

You talk
of love
well
how
abusive
can love
be
you speak
of trust
then
constantly
deceitfully
lie
to me
you ask
to see
my
vulnerability
then
strip away
the
essence
of my
fragility
my heart
has been
batted
broken
bruised
my soul
is a
lighter
shade of
blue
but
this sense
of self
has nothing
to do
with us
I was
sad
and
lonely
long
before
I lay
eyes on
you
no
you were
my
hopefulness
the knight
in shinning
armour
so carelessly
ignoring
the warning
signs
I loved you
nonetheless
therefore
if I appear
to be
slightly
disappointed
by your
action
do not
be alarmed
I blame
the
laws
of
attraction
manipulatively
charmed
as I take
my leave
today
we walk
away
nothing
meaningful
left
to say
my loneliness
it wants
to cry
but
unfortunately
my resilient
stubbornness
had
already
said
goodbye.


MM c 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment